Chris-Craft Launch 22
Chris-Craft Launch 22 for sale | 6.71m (22'0") | 2008 | 1x petrol 300hp | GRP Construction | Planing underwater profile | Boat REF# 174762
This boat has been sold but here are some boats that are still For Sale
This boat has been sold
|Engine||1 x gasoline 300hp, Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI (2008)|
|Lying||Seattle, WA USA - Shown by Appointment|
Seattle, WA USA - Shown by Appointment
Get quote for boat deliveries
|Fuel capacity||263.6 ltr (58.0 USG) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x gasoline 300hp|
|Engine make and model||Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI (2008)|
|Engine Hours||engine1: 80|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
|Cruising speed (approx)||26 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||49 knots|
- Bravo One Stern Drive.
- Large hinged engineroom hatch with gas struts -- excellent engine access and serviceability.
- Very clean and open engineroom layout -- amazingly nice compared to most installations in boats this size.
- Tilt steering with mahogany wheel.
|Draft Min||0.43m (1'5")|
|Draft Max||0.91m (3'0")|
Total LOA with swim platform 23' 5".
- Deep vee hull with sharply flared bow.
- Molded on-skid on cockpit sole and side decks.
- Integral swim platform with teak decking and hidden storage for stainless steel swim ladder.
- Stainless-steel framed wraparound windshield.
- Stylish fittings throughout - pop-up cleats, stainless bow light fixture, stainless ventilation grates.
- Snap-in carpeting for cockpit sole, in excellent condition.
- Integral cockpit drains.
- High-quality vinyl seating surfaces, with Chris-Craft logo embroidery.
- Two bucket seats with flip-up bolsters to elevate seating position.
- Storage everywhere -- beneath all bench seats fore and aft and in a dedicated insulated cooler beneath the cockpit sole.
- Storage in engine compartment for bimini top.
- Sun pad atop opening engineroom hatch.
- Safety grab rails conveniently located around the boat.
- Stainless steel drink holders.
Digital depth readout on dash.
Kenwood stereo - CD/AM/FM and Sirius. Remote at helm.
3.05m (10'0") of chain
30.48m (100'0") of rode
Transom shower with nine gallon freshwater tank.
Two-piece cockpit cover -- separate sections for main cockpit and bow.
Roadrunner galvanized tandem-axle trailer with electric brakes included.
Ski pylon for connecting a tow line.
1 bilge pumps (0 manual / 1 electric)
Sea-Fire automatic fire suppression.