For Sale - Boatshed Chichester
Our franchise in Chichester UK is available to buy. Established in 2004 it is looking for an enthusiastic broker to re establish it's foothold in the Chichester broker scene.
Chichester, a sailing mecca with a firmly established boating and local yacht brokerage market, is also renowned for its cathedral, Festival Theatre and ancient history set within some of the most beautiful countryside. Chichester Harbour, designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, covers 74 square miles and to the north is the newest National Park with the dramatic South Downs. All this is spiced up by a contemporary element with regular racing at Goodwood, the famous Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival hosted by the Earl of March. Let’s not forget, the area is also now home to Rolls Royce Motors. A highly popular sailing location for a wide variety of owners, combined with history, refinement, culture and wealth...what better place to own a marine business.
The tranquility and beauty of the villages and harbour around places such as Bosham, Itchenor, Birdham and Emsworth are a huge draw for those seeking a place to live, many of whom will have an interaction with the water and boating. The marinas cater for a wide range of tastes; from the modern, contemporary and fully serviced Chichester Marina, to charming old-world locations like Birdham Pool and Dell Quay.
The waters are navigable and enclosed, leading ultimately to the English Channel and the Solent at the mouth of the harbour between Hayling Island and The Witterings, popular beach and holiday destinations.
Why own a Boatshed Franchise?
- We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using our cutting edge systems.
- Today we have over 700,000 registered customers looking for boats to buy.
- Our website attracts over 260,000 unique visitors each month.
- We sell more than 1,000 boats each year.
- We sell boats twice a quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics.
- Boatshed is a dynamic, financially successful organisation, structured around local Brokers and marine businesses earning sales commission in a wide variety of circumstances.
What should I do next?
If you like the look of working with Boatshed, please take a further look at the Boatshed Business website where you will find more information about what we offer, our systems and quotes from current Boatshed business owners. Then contact Chrissie Capel who will be happy to talk to you about the brokerage available for sale in Chichester.