Gemini 105M for sale | 10.30m (33'10") | 2000 | 1x diesel 27hp | GRP Construction | Multihull underwater profile | 8 berths | Boat REF# 213256
This boat is off the market but here are some boats that are still For Sale
Extra DetailsGet a quote for Marine Finance
|Builder||Performance Cruising Inc|
Discounts available from our Preferred Partners
|Fuel capacity||110.0 ltr (24.2 G) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Water capacity||200.0 ltr (44.0 G) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x Diesel 27hp|
|Engine make and model||Westerbeke/Mitsubishi (2000)|
|Engine Hours||engine1: 2900|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
|Cruising speed (approx)||6 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||7 knots|
• Gearbox upgraded to new
PRM 80, flexible coupling to Sillette Sonic Drive leg - fully rebushed 2015, input bearing & housing replaced with upgraded unit 2015. Hydraulic lift. Spare propellor.
• Steering - wheel with ultra flex box and cables to lifting rudders ( cables & box new 2015), 1m draft down.
• 1 x 12v 70 amp alternator - Balmar smart digital regulator, sterling digital battery controller.
• Engine starting battery - 75 ah
• Domestic battery bank - 4 x 75ah
• Rutland 913 wind generator
• Solar panels - 4 x 25w mounted on coach roof, 3 x 30 w flexible portable panels.
|Draft Min||0.50m (1'8")|
|Draft Max||1.50m (4'11")|
Rig10% discount on rigging
Sloop rigged Selden Aluminium spars (2000) with stainless steel standing rigging (2000)
SailsDiscounts available from our Preferred Partners
|Mainsail||- Slab (2014) Stack Pack, Lazy Jacks, 3 Reefs|
|Headsail||- Furling (2014)|
• Cap shrouds & forestay replaced 2011
• Backstay tensioner
• Terylene running rigging, Dyneema mainsail halyard
• 36 sq. m. Mainsail new 2014, 3 x full length batten, 1 x 1/2 half length batten, Rutgersen Slides, 3 reefing points, slab reefing, lazyjack sail cover 2011.
• 25 sq. m. Genoa new 2014, on Schaefer Furling system overhauled 2011.
• Cruising chute with snuffer, blocks and lines.
• Booming out pole.
12 volt, 5 batteries charged by: engine, solar panels, shore power, generator
Construction10% discount on ultrasonic antifouling
• Mastercabin - queen size berth-with bed topper. hanging wardrobe with storage behind, lockers & drawers, bookshelf. Main cabin light (12v LED), 2 x reading lights(12v LED), bedside lamp (240v). central heating Radiator under step to berth. Hatch with night blind. Custom Oceanair blinds fited to panoramic front window. 2 x single 240v socket, 1 x double 240v socket, 1 x 12v socket, 1 x TV aerial socket, flat screen TV.
Two Aft cabins with double berths, hanging locker, plus storage locker & drawer space, removable storage rack above berths, main cabin light (12v LED), reading light(12v LED), red 12v LED night light. Opening port lights to outer hull & cockpit - clip in flyscreens. Oceanair blinds.
• Saloon -dinette style seating around main saloon table with folding leaves, converts to double berth, 12v LED strip above table, two hatches, 3 way Dometic refridgerator 100 litre with freezer compartment ( gas, 12v with engine running, or 240v.)
With worktop /chart table above fridge, Main cabin light (12v LED), red LED night light. 1 x 240v socket, 2 x 12v socket, TV aerial socket, Glomex Digital TV aerial booster, aerial dome on mast top.
• Galley in starboard hull, worktops both sides of walk thro', storage both sides of walk thro, double sink unit (standard sink + small sink) hot & cold mixer tap, Seagull purifying filter water tap, supplied from pressurised water system. water foot pump at galley sink. Plastimo Voyager 2000 2 burner cooker with separate grill & Oven. Central heating radiator. 12v LED strip light above sink cooker worktop, red LED nightlight. 1 x single 240v socket, 1 x double 240v socket, switch to gas isolating solenoid. Oceanair blinds.
• Heads /Shower - Jabsco manual toilet, New Holding tank 63 litre, shower with thermostatic valve, shower drain pump (new 2011), shower screen. Sink with hot & cold mixer tap, storage behind sink. Central heating radiator. Hatch, Oceanair blinds.
• Flyscreens for 4 hatches and 2 for saloon/cockpit windows
• Teak gratings in cockpit
|Total # of berths||8|
|No. of double berths||4|
|Heads||1 heads (Manual)|
|Manual water system|
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
• Seagull drinking water purifier filter sytem, tap at galley sink
• 3 x Propane 3.9kg gas bottles
• water tank changeover valves new 2015
• Hot & cold Aft deck shower
2 burner Diesel cooker
|VHF DSC radio|
• Raymarine ST60 log/speed
• Raymarine ST60 wind speed/direction
• Raymarine ST4000+ Autohelm, new wheel unit 2014
• Saturn Steering compass
• Garmin Chartplotter GPS750MAP new 2011
• Furuno 1622 Radar
• Navtex Pro
• Masthead tri-light and anchor light
• Sony audio radio CD player with cambrige speakers in saloon
2 halyard winches
2 sheet winches
Manual Lofrans windlass
(• 1 x 11 kg Manson Supreme Anchor 2014, 26m of chain + 24m 14mm anchorplait • 1 x 7.5 kg Bruce Anchor , 10m of chain + 26m of 14mm anchorplait • 1 x 10 kg Danforth Anchor, 4m chain + 26m 14mm rope)
0.00m (0'0") of chain
Zodiac Acti-V 310 dinghy (unknown year)
2.5hp outboard, Yamaha, Short Shaft (unknown year)
• 2 x Lewmar ST40 self tailing sheet winches
• 2 x Lewmar ST7 self tailing halyard winches
• bow, stern and midships mooring cleats
• stern anchoring cleat
• Canvas work, full cockpit enclosure new 2012, hatch & window covers, sun visor over main window, winter cockpit enclosure.
Safety Equipment10% Discount on courses
3 bilge pumps (1 manual / 2 Electric)
• Manual bilge pump with changeover valve for each hull.
1 x Almar 4 person Liftraft in container, mounted on stern in cradle, service due • Gas solenoid valve in gas locker switched from galley