New brokerage service for the Inland Waterways
Both companies say the move will improve user experience for berth holders looking to sell their boats.
The marinas that will now be serviced by Boatshed.com include Priory Bedford, Cowroast, Apsley, Packet Boat Uxbridge, Limehouse Basin, Poplar Dock, Portavon Bristol, Bath Marina, Victoria Basin and Goytre Wharf.
All brokerage at these marinas will now be undertaken by Boatshed’s specialist Inland Team. Boatshed Inland.com is a grouping of the Boatshed brokerages in the UK which operate on the Inland Waterways.
Berth holders will now have access to a full brokerage service at their local marina, by their local Boatshed broker. Their boats will be listed not only on the websites of every single Boatshed business across the world but also on their own marina sales websites, created and managed by Boatshed Inland.com.
These series of Boatshed Inland / BWML styled websites ensure that BWML retains its existing branding while benefitting from Boatshed’s tried and trusted technology platform.
If you are looking to sell a boat, then this is what we can do for you.
1. Whilst onboard we'll record accurate & up to date information
2. Plus we'll take up to 80 quality digital images of the boat to back up our findings.
3. We don't get paid until we sell your boat.
4. We focus on new technology. This means we communicate within our organization and with our customers quickly & effectively.
5. All our brokers are trained by the British Marine Federation or operate to BMF standards relating to the sale of boats internationally.
6. We offer Industry standard commission rates.
7. We work on non exclusive brokerage terms.
8. We have the largest independent data base of boat buyers in the world.
9. Boatshed sites show millions of boat details per month.
10. We save time! With Boatshed, buyers get a better impression of the boat before travelling.
11. We work on a No Sale, No Fee basis.
Click here to speak to Phil and his team about selling your boat
Boatshed Inland is headed up by Phil Bassett with his team of brokerages covering the Inland Waterways areas.
Boatshed Grand Union
Priory Marina (Bedford)
Cowroast Marina (Hertfordshire)
Apsley Marina (Hertfordshire)
Packet Boat Marina (London)
Limehouse Basin Marina (London)
Poplar Dock Marina (London)
Portavon Marina (Bristol)
Bath Marina (Bath)
Victoria Basin Marina
Goytre Wharf Marina (Abergavenny)
The full, no-sale-no-fee service includes professional valuation, up to 80 photographs taken by their local broker and full information listed on the websites. It also includes arranging and accompanying all viewings, negotiation of offers, supervision of surveys, paperwork and the handling of all financial arrangements through a client account.
Phil Bassett, who leads the Boatshed Inland Team, said: “We are delighted that British Waterways Marinas has chosen Boatshed.com to carry out this very important service for its berth holders."