Nicholson 40 AC
Nicholson 40 AC for sale | 12.19m (40'0") | 1982 | 1x diesel 50hp | GRP Construction | Long keel underwater profile | 8 berths | Boat REF# 150072
This boat has been sold but here are some boats that are still For Sale
Extra DetailsGet a quote for Marine Finance
|Designer||Camper & Nicholsons|
|Builder||Camper & Nicholsons|
Discounts available from our Preferred Partners
|Fuel capacity||222.5 ltr (49.0 G) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Water capacity||445.0 ltr (97.9 G) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x Diesel 50hp|
|Engine make and model||Perkins Prima (1994)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Prop(s)||3 Blade feathering (+ Rope Cutter)|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||2.5 ltr (0.6 G) /hour At Cruising Speed|
|Cruising speed (approx)||6 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||7.5 knots|
- Engine renewed in 1994, regularly serviced since.
- New gearbox in June 2006.
- Volvo shaft seal installed 2012.
- Max power bowthruster 2010.
- 3 x 100 a/h ships supply.
- New shore supply AC system installed 2005 with battery charging.
|Draft Min||1.75m (5'9")|
|Draft Max||1.75m (5'9")|
Rig10% discount on rigging
Ketch rigged Aluminium spars (1982) with stainless steel standing rigging (2005)
SailsDiscounts available from our Preferred Partners
|Mainsail||Parker & Kay - Slab (2001) Stack Pack, Lazy Jacks, 3 Reefs|
|Headsail||- Furling (unknown year)|
|Other sails||Genoa by Osen (2005)|
|Mizzen by Osen (2004)|
|Storm Jib by Parker & Kay (unknown year)|
|Genoa by Parker & Kay (2000)|
|Genoa by North (1998)|
12 volt, 4 batteries charged by: engine, wind generator, solar panels, shore power
Construction10% discount on ultrasonic antifouling
|Underwater profile||Long keel|
- Preventative anti-osmosis treatmentby Suffolk Yacht Harbour (West Agents)
- New teak decks by Robertson, 2001.
- New polycarb windows, 2012.
- Rudder removed and new pintle forged and installed, 2002.
- All steering chain and wire renewed, 2006.
|Total # of berths||8|
|No. of double berths||3|
|No. of single berths||2|
|Heads||1 heads (Sea Toilet)|
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
- Blakes super Lavac WC, all pipes and pump renewed, 2011.
- Hot and cold water pipework renewed, 2011.
- Teak faced bulkheads and lockers.
- Fabric headlinings.
- Saloon re-upholstered, 2012.
- Cabins re-upholsted in 1996 with burgundy upholstery including new fabrics and mattresses.
- Galley re-trimmed in teak, 1996.
2 burner gas cooker
|VHF DSC radio|
- Windpilot Pacific plus windvane with it's own rudder and fittings for connection to tiller pilot.
- Raymarine tiller pilot.
- B&H system completely overhauled and intergrated with central Hercules processor. (2000)
2 halyard winches
4 sheet winches
Electric SL windlass
(Delta, Bruce, Kedge)
30.00m (98'5") of chain
50.00m (164'1") of warp
windvane self-steering system
Bombard dinghy (unknown year)
2hp outboard, Honda (unknown year)
Safety Equipment10% Discount on courses
3 bilge pumps (2 manual / 1 Electric)
- Flares & fire extinguisiers.