Triton 351 XD
Triton 351 XD for sale | 10.67m (35'0") | 2007 | 3x petrol 250hp | GRP Construction | Planing underwater profile | 4 berths | Boat REF# 51056
This boat has been sold but here are some boats that are still For Sale
|Lying||Florida Keys Area|
|Fuel capacity||1,343.8 ltr (295.6 G) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Water capacity||132.5 ltr (29.1 G) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||56.8 ltr (12.5 G) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||3 x petrol 250hp|
|Engine make and model||Mercury Verado (2007)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Prop(s)||3 Blade Stainles Steel Enerita|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||Not Recorded|
Triple 250HP Verado power with warranty from date of purchase. These are top of the line motors known for their reliability, quiet sound, power, and fuel efficiency.
Batter switch with 4-bank Pro battery charger.
• Battery Switch
• Battery Parallel Switch
• Battery Charger- Tri-Pro (Twin Engines),
• Battery Charger- (4) Bank (Triple Engines)
• Shore Power w/ Battery Charger & Dockside Adapter
• 12 Volt Accessory Plug
|Draft Min||0.64m (2'1")|
|Draft Max||0.64m (2'1")|
12 volt, 4 batteries charged by: engine, shore power, generator Battery Charger
When I first boarded the Triton 351XD Express Deck I was immediately amazed by the solid contstruction (apparant everywhere) and the incredible amount of fishing features and space.
This is a BRAND NEW 2007 model Triton 351XD that has never been titled and comes with full manufacturer warranty.
Dark blue paint.
Deluxe hard top with life jacket storage, speakers, 1 forward/2 aft spreader lights, rod holders, mounted electronics box, and Taco outriggers.
Custom leaning post with 4 additional rod holders, 2 cup holders (finally!), and a tackle center.
Built with Triton's famous zero flex fully foamed stringer grid system.
Feel free to have a look at the numerous photos to get a good feel for this boat.
Additional features include:
• Stainless Steel Transom Grab Rails
• Stainless Steel Rub Rail
• L-Shaped Seating w/ Storage Midship
• Stainless Steel Toe Rails, Thru- Bolted
• Transom Door
• Raw Water Washdown Station w/ hose & nozzle
• 4 gpm Raw Water Washdown Pump
• 6 gal Hot Water Heater
• 35 gal Pressurized Freshwater System
• Fuel Filter / Water Separators (n/a on Mercury Packages)
|Total # of berths||4|
|No. of double berths||2|
|Air conditioning||1 Air conditioning Units rated at 7000 BTU/h|
|Heads||1 heads (Electric)|
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
|Fresh water wash|
|Raw water wash|
The interior of this 351XD is first class. It makes this 33 foot vessel feel much, much larger.
Forward V-berth that converts into a lounge area with dinette table, plush upholstery, and a nice entertainment package including a 15" Toshiba flat panel LCD TV with DVD and dockside cable TV hook-up. JVC sounds system with CD and Sirius ready and a JBL 6 CD changer. 6 Speakers.
Cool 7000 BTU Marine Air Systems air conditioning system with reverse heat. No need to take a cold shower with 6 gallon water heater.
Mid berth for additional sleeping capacity. Quite large enclosed china head with sink/shower, Corian counters, mirror, and medicine cabinet.
The Corian surfaced counter tops and wood trim make the galley look quite elegant. Stainless sink, single burner alcohol stove, Tappan microwave, storage space, and an Isotherm fridge/freezer make up the galley.
Don't forget to check out the photos of the interior to see for yourself.
Additional features include:
Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings w/ Reinforced Hoses, Double Clamped & Bonded
• Magnetic Head Door Latch
• Cockpit Bolsters (removable)
• Transom Shower
• Head Enclosure : Sink w/ Shower Head, China Head, Holding Tank & Pump out
• Mid Berth with Comforter, Pillows & Privacy Curtain
• V Berth w/ Filler Cushion, Storage Underneath & Drop-down Dinette Table
• Teak & Holly Composite Flooring
• Locking Companionway Door
• Cruising Hatch with Screen
• Rear Fold Down Bench Seat w/ Cushions & Backrest
• Beverage Holders-Stainless Steel
1 burner spirit cooker
Purchaser to determine electronics.
Mercury SmartCraft instruments and controls, power steering, Edson tilt wheel, and Mercury K-Plane trim tabs.
• Full Instrumentation
• Sony Am/Fm/CD Sirius Ready w/ (6) Speakers, MP3 Jack, Remote Touchpad, and Amp
• Ritchie Compass
• Recessed Fiberglass Console Footrest
• Edson Comfort Grip Power Wheel w/ Knob
• Tilt Helm Steering
• 15" Flatscreen LCD TV with DVD Player and Dockside Cable TV Hook-Up
Electric Lewmar windlass (with remote control)
4.57m (15'0") of chain
91.44m (300'0") of warp
Self bailing non-skid cockpit with gutter system and collection boxes.
Transom doorway leads to integral swim platform with ladder.
Forward bridge seating with cooler beneath cushion.
• 3- Step Res- Q Retractable Boarding Ladder
• 6 -10" Thru-Bolted Stainless Steel Pull Up Cleats
• 316 L Stainless Steel Hardware
• "Featherlite" Finished Fiberglass Lids
• Stainless Steel Raised Welded Bow Rail
• Stainless Steel Grab Rails
• Self draining Anchor Locker
Complete Windless System with 25 lb. Polished Stainless Steel Plow Anchor, 300’ of 5/8” 8- Plait Anchor Rode, 15’ Chain, and Stainless Steel Bow Plate
|Bait Boxes||4 Bait Boxes|
|Rod Holders||16 Rod Holders|
|Live Well||361.0 ltr (79.4 G) Live Well|
Cockpit had a very good amount of fishing space with convenient features such as the 240 quart transom fishbox, which is insulated and macerated (pump overboard), the 21 gallon livewell, under gunwale rod storage, tackle center, and a two additional insulated fishboxes.
Taco Outriggers and 16 vertical rod holders!
• 4 - Flush Mount Stainless Steel Rod Holders
• 56 qt Cooler
• 2 - Horizontal Rod Racks
• 21 gal. Livewell w/Lt. & Recirculation (Transom) w/ 1100 gph Pump, 800 gph Recirculation
• Cabin Rod Racks
• High Speed Pick-Ups w/Shut Offs for Washdown/Livewell
• 2 - Molded Rod Lockers
3 bilge pumps (0 manual / 3 Electric)
• Dual Trumpet Air Horn
• Lockable Dash Box
• Tempered Glass Windshield
• Courtesy Lights
• Interior Lights (LED)
• FRP Hard Top, Outrigger Ready, w/ Rod Holders, Molded Electronic Box, Red/ White Dome Lights, Spreader Lights and PFD Storage
• Carbon Monoxide Detector
• 1-1700 gph Automatic Bilge Pump (forward)
• 2 - 1700 gph Automatic Bilge Pumps (aft)
• Circuit Breaker Protected Wiring