HQ Boat Sales Team - Boatshed
HQ Boat Sales Team
+44 (0)1983 869 203
Why Choose Us to Sell your boat?
• Every boat is personally visited one of our experienced brokers
• View up to 80 photographs and videos for each boat
• We sell all types of boat, sail and power, catamarans and monohull, luxury motor yachts fishing boats and coastal and offshore cruising boats
• Boats are sold to customers all over the UK and Europe and as far afield as Australia
• Boatshed website promotes every boat to a worldwide audience
• We operate under the rules and codes of practice of the British Marine Federation
• We operate on a, 'No sale, No fee' basis
The Boatshed Group
• Boatshed has 50+ offices worldwide
• SOLD over 1000 boats last year
• Over 580,000 registered customers
• Over 2200 boats for sale
• Boatshed is a British company which was set up in 1998 and is still owned by the original founders How to buy a boat from Boatshed
When you are buying a boat, you want to feel comfortable about every stage of the boat sales process and in complete control. Boatshed will advise and walk you through every stage of the bloat sale.
• Before you travel: view up to 80 photos, video and a detailed spec for each boat online.
• Every boat has been visited and photographed by us personally, so we can talk in detail about the boat you are interested in.
• We provide accompanied viewings
• As boaters ourselves, can provide help and practical advice on boat ownership.
• We are duty bound to relay all offers to the owner of a boat.
• Once the owner has accepted your offer, a 10% deposit secures the boat for further inspection by your chosen qualified surveyor.
• This deposit is kept in a our Boatshed Client Account and the boat is now Under Offer giving you a set time period to perform your checks.
• You choose a surveyor and cover any costs associated with your survey.
• After survey and we proceed to finalise the sale, we will need the balance of monies prior to completion.
• We handle all negotiations and paperwork.
• We hand over the boat documents and the boat is now sold