Selling a boat
The online sales platform has pioneered the clear and transparent marketing and sale of used boats online and is the very best in the industry. A tremendous advantage of marketing a boat for sale with YotHop is that an owner reaches well beyond the locality of the boat.
Every user of the website can view every boat across our entire network. These days boats are as likely to be sold to buyers based a very long way away from a particular boat - even in a different country - as they are to a local buyer. We can assist with transporting boats across the country and the world. That is straightforward for a business such as ours. Because of this, it remains our vital ambition to continue to expand our network and, in so doing, to both increase the number and diversity of boats we offer for sale and to present those boat to the widest possible audience. That, we think, is at the heart of good brokerage service.
- Your local Broker will make an appointment to visit your boat.
- We take unlimited photos, videos & record your boats full inventory, this takes approx 1.5 hours.
- As soon as your boat goes live on the website, it gets marketed across all offices 50+ across the world.
- Plus we can also tick a box which sends your boat to Boats.com, Boat Trader, Yachtworld, your local broker will advise.
- As soon as your boat goes live on website, your broker will send your boats first marketing campaign, targeting only active profiled buyers who are looking for a boat like yours.
- Your local Broker manages all customer enquiries, questions and requests for information and will keep you fully informed at all times.
- we accompany all viewings and we relay all offers to you for your consideration.
- All monies are placed in a secure Clients account.
- We handle the sale from start to finish, keeping you informed throughout.
You only pay for our service if we are successful in finding a buyer.