Sillage Pouvreau 11.30 Custom
Blue water yacht refitted 2014
Sillage Pouvreau 11.30 Custom for sale | 11.30m (37'1") | 1983 | 1x diesel 50hp | Aluminium Construction | Fin underwater profile | 9 berths | Boat REF# 240311
|Fuel capacity||140.0 ltr (30.8 G) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Water capacity||110.0 ltr (24.2 G) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x Diesel 50hp|
|Engine make and model||Perkins 4108M (1983)|
|Engine Hours||Engine1: 2750|
|Prop(s)||2 bladed fixed|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||3.0 ltr (0.7 G) /hour At Cruising Speed|
|Cruising speed (approx)||5.5 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||12 knots|
Engine fully re-built in 2014
Lots of spares on board.
|Draft Min||2.00m (6'7")|
|Draft Max||2.00m (6'7")|
Sloop rigged JP Marechal Aluminium spars (1983) with stainless steel standing rigging (2014)
|Mainsail||- Slab (2004) Lazy Jacks, 3 Reefs|
|Other sails||Asym spinnaker (1983)|
|Storm jib (1983)|
All sails were serviced in 2014
12 volt, 6 batteries charged by: engine, shore power
Inside fittings in cherrywood.
2 double bed cabins on the back with storage closets and separate access doors.
4 simple beds at the center of the boat (two of them convertible in a double bed at starboard). One bathroom and manual toilet Lavac with Henderson MK5 pump.
At front, workbench at port side, folding bed at starboard, and room for sails.
Matresses and pillows in white skai plastic leather.
|Total # of berths||9|
|No. of double berths||2|
|No. of single berths||5|
|Heads||1 heads (Manual)|
|Manual water system|
2 burner gas cooker
|VHF DSC radio|
5 halyard winches
2 sheet winches
Electric Goiot 230 windlass (with remote control)
30.00m (98'5") of chain
20.00m (65'7") of warp
3D dinghy (2014)
6hp outboard, Mercury (2014)
2 bilge pumps (1 manual / 1 Electric)
This yacht was built and launched in France for the vendor's father. It was then sailed to New Caledonia in the Pacific. The vendor re-acquired the yacht in 2012 had it shipped back to France and in 2014 spent €73K on a top to bottom refit.
Refit in 2014 included:
- Full topsides painting Awl Grip process (hull, mast, booms);
- Full bottom painting Intercontinental process (epoxy primer, 3 coatings of Trilux 33 antifouling);
- New deck in composite material « Dekking » teck finish;
- New swimming platform and ladder;
- Full engine check Perkins 50CV 4108M 2755 hours (engine taken outside in workshop for full
control, disassembly, change of all seals, alternator servicing, injection pump servicing, new stuffing box, extraction and full cleaning of the fuel tank, motor painting, new custom built exhaust box, new bildge aerator);
- Complete new rigging (forestay, backstay, shrouds) by Sparcraft Rigging;
- North Sails Cherbourg Voile: new main sail cover and spray hood with an additional handrail in
inox, servicing of jib with change of the anti UV protection, control of the main sail;
- Complete new sail rigging by Lancelin, sheets in Callisto Polyester fabric (16mm jib sheet,
14mm main sail sheet and downhaul) halyards in Minos fabric (12mm braid Dyneema/sheath
- New custom sheaves on top of the mast;
- New blockers Spinlock XCS Alu (3 double and 2 simple);
- New lifeline inox 5mm;
- New hatches LEWMAR ocean, new fixed custom roof hatches in plexiglas, new entrance door in
- New steering station JEFA 150 with large instruments platform, bar stops, connecting rod to
rudder, side engine control, Plastimo Olympic 135 compass, steering wheel D900 inox JEFA;
- New electro hydraulic actuator unit for autopilot Lecomble & Schmitt 32ST16
- New secondary alternator, new service battery bank of 5 acid lead battery 108A each, separate
engine deep cycle battery Optima 75A;
- New Raymarine electronics: multifonction plotter A75, active external GPS antenna RS130, VHF
ASN RAY260 with AIS receptor, Radar RD418D on the mast, pack autopilot EV200 sail (with gyro, feed back and control unit P70 at steering station), ultrasonic wind captor RadioOcean RO Wind CV7, trifunction sensor (depth, water T° and speedo), multifunction unit i70 at steering station;
- New refrigerator unit Frigoboat Elba 35F, evaporator, thermostat, dedicated wiring;
- LED navigation lights;
- New Seasafe offshore raft in container 6 persons;
- New Inflatable dinghy 3D Tender Superlight TW300 (only used twice) 3 meters length;
- New Outboard Engine Mercury 6CV FM6 + gasolin tank 10L;
- 60 amps victron centaur battery charger 110-220 volts.
This boat is ready to set off on another long distance adventure. The aluminium construction makes her very tough yet light at the same time.
This is a unique boat and certainly merits a viewing by anyone considering serious blue water sailing.
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.