Advance show ticket prices end Thursday – book now to save
With just days to go until TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show 2018 visitors can look forward to more than 600 boats, a full marina and 500+ marine brands plus a host of exciting new attractions at this, the 50th show.
Here are just some of the things you can look forward to:
- NEW: See a live cooking demo with the Hairy Bikers at our Mariner’s Grill restaurant
- NEW: Delve into the mysteries beneath the waves at The Science of the Sea Experience with world-leading experts in ocean, earth and environmental science from the University of Southampton
- NEW: Surprise your children with a real-life roaming mermaid and the ever so popular Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- NEW: Visit the Harbourside Gin Festival with Pegasus Life, featuring expert masterclasses and live music
- NEW: Join in the fun at our Radio sailing pool with South Western Railway
- BOATS & MORE BOATS: A boater’s emporium with over 600 boats, 500+ marine brands, feature boats and exclusive Boat Show offers
- FREE: Get out and enjoy the Solent in a range of boat and watersport opportunities
- Try your hand at our Global Challenge Sailing Experience in a 72ft stunning yacht with friends and family (up to 12 can participate at any one time)
- Explore the historic decks and treasure-filled cabins of the Show’s tall ship, Kaskelotand listen to tales of adventures at Seaside Storytime
- Take in the spectacular view of our purpose-built marina from the Solent whilst you enjoy a mini cruise in the Ocean Scene passenger boat
Find out more here and book your tickets by midnight on Thursday to save up to 30% on at show ticket prices.
The post Advance show ticket prices end Thursday – book now to save appeared first on All At Sea.