WIN A PADDLEBOARD - Entries close 10th October 2017
Red Paddle Co – the worlds leading inflatable SUP manufacturer have teamed up with Boatshed.com – International Yacht Brokers to offer you the chance to WIN an inflatable Paddleboard (SUP). Click here to Win a Paddleboard
Paddleboarding is the fastest growing water sport in the world and the perfect activity to enjoy with your partner and friends. It’s a go anywhere sport. The sport originates from Hawaii, the image below shows Hawaiian kings riding the olosurfboard.
- SUP keeps you fit It’s becoming recognised as one of the best sports for core body muscle development.
- SUP is growing… fast! Participation is doubling in most countries around the World
- SUP is truly for everyone Participation by women has reached the same level as men – a remarkable statistic considering sports like windsurfing and kiting is less than 15%
- SUP is on-trend Jennifer Aniston and George Clooney are paddleboarders.
- SUP is simple Apart from swimming, SUP is the easiest means to get on the water.
Our revolutionary pumping technology means you can spend less time pumping and more time paddling! We prefer spending our time paddling rather than pumping so we developed the Titan Pump, boards can be inflated in just under three minutes. The Dual Cylinder system combined with the Hi Flo handle means you are in complete control of the time and energy required to inflate your board. It puts the volume into your board faster and reduces the effort required to reach a higher pressure.
Boatshed is one of the largest international yacht brokerages in the world, specialising in the sale and purchase of second-hand sail and motor boats. The original business, set up in Milford Haven Marina some 15 years ago, by seasoned sailors Neil and Mandy Chapman, after years of adventures offshore, has grown into a major international business and is a cornerstone of the yacht brokerage industry in the UK and overseas.
Today, they have a team of about 120 specialist brokers and sales agents, operating from 63 locations in 18 countries, supported by a central HQ team of 10 professionals.
- Over 775,000 registered boat buyers
- Sell your boat twice as fast
- 260,000 unique visitors/pm
- 1000+ boats sold per year
- 60+ Boatshed branches world-wide