How to make money by referring a boat to Boatshed.com
What is Boatshed Refer a Boat?
Boatshed Refer a Boat is a referral scheme which rewards the person who introduces potential sellers to Boatshed.com.
If you know anyone who is looking to sell their boat, you have a great opportunity to earn some extra money. After contacting the owner, we will advertise the boat on our website and when it sells, the Boatshed Broker will pay you a 20% share of their commission.
- No selling required
- No risk involved
- No financial outlay
How do I make a referral?
Watch this video to see how easy it is to make a referral.
Anyone who is registered with Boatshed.com can use Boatshed Refer a Boat. You are automatically attributed with your own Unique Referral Link (when you register) which is used to track the referral throughout the sales process. Just send your Unique Referral Link to the boat owner who is interested in selling their boat.
What happens next?
- The owner completes the Sell a Boat form using the 'unique referral link' you have sent them.
- A Boatshed Broker will contact the boat owner to get the listing process started.
- The boat will be placed for sale across the Boatshed network.
- Once the boat is sold the Boatshed Broker will notify you regarding your share of the commission.
- Please note that the boat needs to be listed within 2 months of any referral being submitted, and you cannot refer your own or family boat!
The full terms and conditions can be viewed on the following link: